With the decrease in positive cases, coupled with the increase in those being vaccinated, we feel now is a great time to safely welcome those who feel comfortable back into the church for in-person liturgies. With this, there is important information that we encourage you all to read carefully before returning to OLL:
1) All health and safety guidelines will remain in place:
○ Registration is required with 120 max. capacity. Please enter through 35th Ave. doors only. Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the start of each liturgy.
○ Masks, social distancing, monitoring of symptoms are still required.
○ The process of disinfecting of high-traffic areas within the church will continue.
○ Congregational singing and the Sign of Peace are still prohibited.
○ Communion will continue to be distributed under one species by the hand.
2) Livestream vs. In-person
Our current audio system does not allow us to concurrently run audio in the church and the livestream. So, if you were to attend an in-person liturgy right now that was being live streamed simultaneously, you would not be able to hear any amplified sound in the church. While some may be able to hear just fine (particularly when sitting close to the front of the church), others may find it quite difficult to hear, especially when sitting further back in the church. Additionally, the livestream equipment must be temporarily set-up in the center aisle, so your line of sight may be slightly compromised. The set-up will eventually move to the organ loft when our new system is in place.
We thank you for your patience as we work to create these options for both congregants who wish to attend in-person and those who wish to continue worshiping from home.