Here are the updates regarding Covid Guidelines:
- Masks will no longer be required beginning Saturday, March 12th. The Archdiocese understands that removing masks will be a new experience for everyone, and some may not feel comfortable. We encourage everyone to be gentle and respect those who continue to wear a mask.
- We want people of all comfort levels to feel welcome to come to mass as we continue to ensure the health and safety of all!
- We will continue to rope-off some of the side pews for those who wish to continue social-distancing.
- Windows/doors will continue to stay open during mass to ensure air circulation. Please keep in mind that it may be chilly!
- The choir will continue to wear masks at this time, as well as Eucharistic Ministers when serving communion. A solo cantor may choose to remove their mask to sing.
- Please continue to monitor any symptoms and stay home if you are not feeling well. Parishes in the Archdiocese are required to continue reporting any new Covid-19 exposures for the time being.